1. Select an existing ring that fits properly
2. Mesure with a straight line the internal diameter of the ring
3. Use the chart below to determinate the ring size. If your ring falls in between two sizes, always go for the larger size.
Determine your ring size with these 3 easy steps:
2. A strip of paper long enough to fit around your finger
3. Writing tool
1. Measure your ring size at the end of the day, when your finger is the largest, for the most accurate measurement.
2. Measure your ring size several times.
Cut a strip of paper (the thinner, the better).
Wrap the paper around your finger as tightly as possible and mark the point where the paper overlaps.
Use a ruler to measure the length of the paper strip in millimeters (mm) from tip to pen mark. The corresponding sizes are listed below. If it sits in between two sizes, we would suggest going for the larger size.