We ship globally from our homebase in Terhagen, Belgium. Orders placed before 11:00 pm GMT+1 (Brussels time) Sunday to Friday will be sent out the next day.
Once your package is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number, so you would know exactly when to camp out at your front door.
Please see costs and delivery times below for various regions:
- Belgium: € 5,00. Above € 50 free.
- The Netherlands, Luxembourg: € 8,50. Above € 90 free.
- France, Germany: € 9,50. Above € 90 free.
- UK: € 11,50. Above € 100 free.
- Italy: € 16,50. Above € 100 free.
- EU: € 18,00
- Rest of the world: € 17,50 - € 38,50
Estimated delivery times:
- Benelux: 1-3 working days
- Europe: 3-5 working days
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days
Returns & exchanges
Our returns period is 30 days, which starts on the day you receive the last product of your order. Return packages must be postmarked within this timeframe.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Shipping charges and gift wrapping charges are not refundable.
Return shipping costs are your responsibility.
How to return your product:
Send us an email at email@example.com, stating:
- Your client data (name, address, ZIP code, place, country)
- Order number
- Article number(s)
- Reason for return (optional)
Full data will help us to process your return quickly. Fast and easy for you and for us!
Use strong packaging to pack the product, make sure that the product is well protected and cannot move freely to avoid damage during the transit.
Send your return package to the address below:
Amillis (Grit Brands BV)
When you hand in your return, you will receive a proof of shipment. Keep this shipping receipt in a safe place. Without proof of shipment, we cannot be held responsible for missing items during a return shipment.